Tickets and clinic sign ups are now available!

Adult (21 and older) all-access: $80 (after june 1: $100)

YOUTH (ages 6-20) all-access: $60 (after june 1: $80)

Kids under 6 are free!

Full registration swag bag not guaranteed for those who register after June 1.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You MUST purchase an all-access FESTIVAL TICKET online if you are also going to sign up for one more more clinics or workshops, including the Boulder Bash. The only exceptions are the three free clinics for local youth/families with Wind River Climbing Guides.

Festival tickets are the first option in our ticket sales app, listed under the full date range of the festival (July 10-14, 2019).

WHERE DO TICKET SALE DOLLARS GO?

The International Climbers’ Festival is the main source of revenue (75%) for our non-profit organization, WyoClimbers. Festival sponsorships account for 60% of that festival revenue and cover the expense of the event. Ticket sales, the other 40% of that festival revenue, go directly into supporting the programs and mission of WyoClimbers:

WyoClimbersPieChart.jpg

WHY DO MOST CLINICS COST $25 THIS YEAR?

Your clinic fees go towards paying for shuttle services that cut down on emissions and parking. They also help cover costs of the three free clinics that WyoClimbers offers for local Lander youth and Native families from the Wind River Indian Reservation.

We can't wait to see you at the 26th annual International Climbers’ Festival!

July 10th - 14th, 2019
Lander, Wyoming

Give the gift of celebration! If you resonate with the mission of WyoClimbers and want to further help us achieve our mission of protecting, educating, and celebrating climbing in central Wyoming, we appreciate your additional donation!

Donate to WyoClimbers