A few things about cragging in Lander:
- - Please use a leash! who is going to watch your dog while your belaying or climbing? We know you love them, but be respectful of other visitors and keep your pooch in sight and out of others lunch bag.
- - In Sinks Canyon, there is actually a leash law in effect. Your unleashed pup is considered vermin. Tickets do get written and the more often this happens the less likely it is that climbing will continue. Please use the leashes provided at trail heads if you are bringing your dog to the crag.
- - Please pick up your dogs feces.
- - Please don't climb red tagged climbs
- - Be polite and respectful to hikers and other climbers who may be passing through.
- - Please use restroom facilities well away from trails and the base of climbs.
- - Please pick up your trash and any you see left behind by others.
- - Please enjoy the climbing and the community! We're glad you're here.